Personal tuition plan
Students come prepared with questions on what they need help with. Our tutors work one-on-one and in sub-groups to maximise learning for all
The tutor will work with each student to customise a study plan according to upcoming assignments, assessments and exams
INCREASE CONFIDENCE & MOTIVATION
Perfectly Tailored to You
We tailor tutoring to your unique assessment schedule. We help you achieve exceptional results in everyassessment that counts to your ATAR.
Each week a session will be dedicated to exam practice in exam conditions
Before attending your first session we will collect information on students learning styles and goals to best assist them during our sessions.
mentorship taking a compassionate approach considering the students stress levels which many feel are elevated by a external and internal pressures. We aim to be a third factor removing these usual feelings of panic and unpreparedness felt by students in other environments.
About private tuition?
this differs from the classroom of 20-30 which sometimes can be challenging for students to ask their questions. Our small study groups offers a safe no judgement zone for students to confidently ask questions and get the help they need to improve.
- complete with all the tools students need to successfully continue their studies during the week,
- in and out of the classroom.
Tuition can help students;
- know the foundational aspects taught in stage 4 (the junior years) such as
- analytical thinking,
- imaginative expression,
- collaborative and individual effort,
- using appropriate terminology
- identifying relevance of subject matter to real life.
- Throughout the term when students have upcoming assignments, we will explore assignment questions to help gain an in-depth understanding and learn ways of approaching an answer.
During the term when students have upcoming assignments we will explore assignment questions to help students gain an in-depth understanding of the question concepts and learn ways of approaching an answer.
- encourage students to take part in discussions to build upon their knowledge and self confidence.
- how to effectively prepare and complete each element of their tasks.
- However sometimes all this independence can become overwhelming as students often find themselves with an abundance of due dates acting as one of the only elements of accountability students follow.
- keep track of their workload
What to expect during your one-on-one session